Are you a franchise looking for a Cloud solution that enables all of the following for your franchisees?
- Visibility of all franchisee financial performance
- Clarity over their income streams
- Comfort over the completeness of income they are recording
- Efficiency in the collection of data
- Data that can be interpreted
As an experienced Chartered Accountancy firm, Manchester based JacRox understand that all franchisors need to have clarity on how each of their franchisees are performing. That is why we have put together a Cloud based solution, which enables just that using Xero accounting software and Spotlight Reporting software.
Xero cloud accounting software allows the full automation of data collation from bank feeds and from franchisees, and Spotlight Reporting software then enables Cloud reporting.
We can offer your franchisees the following packages:
Start up package for a one off fee of just £240 plus VAT
- Company formation
- VAT registration
- PAYE registration
- Xero accounting software setup
- Setup between Xero and Spotlight Reporting
- Nominal ledger setup in Xero
Service package for franchisees based on a fixed monthly fee starting from £125 plus VAT
- Xero subscription
- Bank feeds
- Quarterly VAT submission
- Annual Statutory Accounts
- Annual Corporation Tax computation & submission to HMRC
- Unlimited support via email
- Up to 30 minutes telephone support each month
- Bank Reconciliation
- Xero online training
Why we’ve chosen Xero and Spotlight Reporting as our preferred Cloud accounting solution:
Xero allows the integration of other technologies into their software enabling us to provide bespoke solutions which suit specific client requirements such as the above mentioned.
We also have over 500 clients utilising Xero as their accounting software and their feedback is extremely positive – watch our video testimonials to hear what they say.
Spotlight Reporting is highly intuitive and we would recommend utilising the technology for the KPI reporting engine for numerous reasons such as:
- The specific franchisee solution
- They are the expert’s in the franchisee accounting field
- Spotlight Reporting links seamlessly with Xero and can also link with other CRM solutions
- It offers other non-financial KPI reporting functions
- Easy for non-accountants to use and understand
We understand that not all of your new franchisees will understand the importance of accurate bookkeeping and we are able to offer a bookkeeping service on an hourly rate based on the individual’s requirements.
Alternatively we can offer a bookkeeping service as part of the monthly accounting package based on a fixed number of hours. The fixed rate bookkeeping service would then include a dedicated email address for each franchisee, which they can then send scanned purchase invoices to. Our JacRox accounting team will then review and post the invoices directly to the franchisees Xero account. This will ensure all invoices are correctly recorded in compliance with the HMRC record keeping requirements.
We also offer other accountancy services which can enable the franchisee to tailor the package to their requirements, areas include Payroll, Registered Office Address and Personal Tax Returns plus many more.
Speak to our our Manchester Xero accountants today to find out more on 0800 020 9542 or email hello@JacRox.co.