Please see below the list of different ICAEW events and training this Autmn/Winter 2016;
Flagship Conference for Practitioners
Practise 2016: Conference & Expo
- Essential updates for today, planning for tomorrow – 17-19th November 2016. This conference is led by expert speakers including David Smith of The Sunday Times and the IFS’s Paul Johnson and Rebecca Benneryworth.
- Today Making the move to digital work for you- Using technology to make your practice more efficient and profitable. Building on the findings of the ICAEW Tomorrow’s Practice report, this workshop will address common concerns around using cloud based accounting software.
Charity Annual Conference 2016:
- Sessions cover the key areas of Technical, Governance and Operations. Hear keynote addresses from Lord Grade, Chair, Fundraising Regulator and many more.
- A workshop to guide you through the sale or transfer of your practice. Any practioners considering retirement then this is an oppotunity for you to gain some practical examples.
Auto Enrolement: An Opportunity to Grow Your Practice
- Identify ways to increase profitability and attract new clients. Setting up a pension scheme can be daunting, however this is where the help from experts comes into play. Learn from leading providers and take advantage of this chance to discover how to develop your practice.
Discounts for all of the above are available to members of the ICAEW.
For more advice or help on this call our Manchester offices to speak to a member of our team on 0800 020 9542 or email hello@JacRox.co.