Focus on your firm
As 2017 is coming to an end, what a better time to start thinking about and preparing goals for your business in the upcoming year. As Xero cloud accounting specialists we can help you plan thoroughly to provide your business with a road map for informed decision making.
Right now is the time to plan.
Here are some planning areas we recommend you focus on for 2018;
- Cloud Accounting– Start using the cloud or if you already us it make sure you go all-in. Once you start using the cloud the advantages are are instantly applaudable. Cloud accounting allows you to access your accounts information anytime, from anywhere. We will be able to save you time and money, leaving you to focus on running your business. Becoming a 100% cloud based firm will take time and persistence. We offer accounting data conversions from other financial accounting software, including multi-currency Sage to Xero conversions. Further conversions which our experience covers are Sage, QuickBooks, Excel, Sovereign, Manual records.
- Define your business goals– You need to focus on the future of your business by setting measurable goals. Some businesses may need to consider growing the long-term value of the company, while some choose to maximise the short-term cash flow. Define the goals, develop the projections.
- Employee input- It is always important to include your team when planning for the future. You will find that by holding a team meeting and discussing the points you will come up with lots of diverse and fresh ideas. Employees can add valuable input by providing you with the information as to where time is wasted or possible opportunities for new products or apps.
- Strategic planning. You need to consider whether or not you are tracking the right KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to make sure your business is on track. Using KPIs can give your better business insights, using data to show how well your business is doing. Here at JacRox we can help you decide which KPIs are important for you. We consider things such as what industry you are in, your business size and location, what your short and long-term business goals are and any personal circumstances.
- Get organised. Much like most business owners your desk is probably cluttered (along with your desktop). Spending just a few hours organising your clutter and having a good clear out will save you time. Be organised, we can assure you this will save you time.
- Reassess your online brand and presence. By having a strong online presence you are able to clearly communicate your message to the people that matter. Being online widens your audience allowing you to reach out to millions of customers. Here at JacRox we have a marketing team which can offer you guidance and advice of how to boost your online presence. Researching your competitors is a very important sector within the marketing mix. Check out SEMrush, here you can see exactly how your website is doing and plan to improve.
Remember if you want your business to thrive then plan ahead of the new year… make 2018 a year of success. To speak in more depth about your business planning and forecasting call us today on 0800 020 9542 or via email at email@example.com.