End of life for Sage v2012
Do you currently work on Sage v2012 software to manage your accounts?
You need to be aware that Sage has announced that they are bringing v2012 to its “end of life” starting from January 2015 and will end 26th January 2016.
What does this mean to customers?
Customers without the SageCover support will not be able to purchase new SageCover, and after 26th January 2016 customers with a SageCover will not be able to renew contacts on v2012.
Can I simply upgrade?
Customers looking to upgrade after 26th January 2016 will no longer be eligible for upgrade pricing and will be charged full RRP (license price) for the latest version.
Want accounting software that doesn’t come with the hassle of upgrades and installation headaches?
JacRox, Xero accounting software does just that. There is no software required as all information is saved in the cloud, meaning no software to install and no updates required.
What are the key benefits of using the JacRox Xero accounting software?
- Real-time figures, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unlimited number of users
- No maintenance for you to worry about
- Everything is run online, so there’s nothing to install and everything is backed up automatically
- Updates are free and instantly available
- Upfront business costs are reduced
To find out more about JacRox Xero accounting call our Manchester team on 0800 020 9542 or email firstname.lastname@example.org