5 Amazing Apps for Entrepreneurs
On average we check our phones about 80 times a day! Around 70% of internet traffic is generated from mobile devices, in fact your probably using your phone right now.
For most small businesses your mobile phone is the operating system for your life helping you keep in touch with the world. Xero asked young entrepreneurs what is the most important tool for running their business no surprise the majority answered, smartphones. From this the app economy could be worth up to an eye-watering £6 trillion by 2021!
With the power of smartphone technology the abilities are endless. Growing a business involves lots of travelling, back-to-back meetings and long days. This is why the ability to manage things remotely from your smartphone is a game-changer that didn’t exist a couple of years ago.
See below the five best apps for entrepreneurs managing a business on the go;
- Xero– Cloud accounting software. Off course we chose Xero as the number one app for small businesses. This amazing cloud accounting software can allow you to access your accounts from anywhere at any time. We understand that 9-5 hours are a thing of the past. Clients need an accountancy offering which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. JacRox combines our years of experience with Xero’s cutting edge technology to provide a service we know you’ll love.
- Curve– Simpler business spending. Curve has allowed us to manage business spending and automate expenses. Basically this app allows you to have one curve card to spend from all accounts and the app allows you to manage them. Any expenses are automated and sent across straight to Xero, it also cuts out any FX fees on business trips.
- Wetransfer. This is a simple and secure way to transfer and share the things your working on to someone else in your team. Files can be transferred to anywhere in the world.
- Citymapper– This travel app allows you to stick to your tight scheduling with minimum fuss. A to B directions allow navigating around big cities a whole lot easier. Showing you the fastest routes, best transport ways, it even shows you how many calories you will burn if you decide to cycle or walk!
- Trello– There are many task management apps such as Slack or Asana. However the difference with Trello is that you have start collaborating within minutes. By creating a board and inviting team members Trello is the perfect way to manage projects.
The list of available apps is endless. If you wish to speak to a member of our experienced team then please call us on 0800 020 9542 or via email at email@example.com.